About the issue
As 2015 draws to a close, the whole international development community is in a rush to come up with a new framework and process that will set common objectives over the next years- a new development agenda that will truly bring about changes in peoples’ lives. The United Nations’ high level panel on global sustainability suggests global sustainable development goals to replace the MDGs.
- Policy Coherence and Sustainable Development
- RIO+20 Towards Genuine Sustainable Development
- ’Green Economy’ To Solve Problems of the World Economy? ‘It’s Like Repainting a Building on the Verge of Collapse’
- Mining and Climate Change: The Philippine Government’s Policy Incoherence
- Redirective Development and Rio+20: Progress of Bangladesh
This publication has been financed by the Swedish International Development Agency SIDA, in partnership with Diakonia. The information presented here does not reflect necessarily the point of view of the agencies.
Cover and Inside Photos by:
Poland MFA, IRIN
Cover Design and Layout by: Jennifer T. Padilla