- Chairperson: Rev. Malcolm Damon (Economic Justice Network, EJN)
- Secretariat Coordinator: Vitalice Meja (email@example.com)
- Aurelien Atidegla – (Groupe de Recherche d’Appui pour l’Agriculture et le Développement , GRAPAD)
- Rev. David Ugolor – (African Network for Environmental and Economic Justice, ANEEJ)
- Collins Magalasi - (African Forum and Network on Debt and Development, AFRODAD)
- Chamba Kajege – (Tanzania Coalition on Debt and Development, TCDD)
- Wahu Kaara - (Kenya Debt Relief Network, KENDREN)
- Chairperson: Tony Tujan, Jr. (IBON International)
- East Asia – Daxing Zhao (China Association for NGO Cooperation, CANGO);
- Southeast Asia – TBC;
- South Asia – TBC;
- Central Asia – Nurgul Djanaeva (Forum of Women’s NGOs of Kyrgyzstan);
- West Asia/Arab region – Ziad Abdel Ahmad (Arab NGO Network for Development, ANND);
Steering committee member from the Pacific will still be consulted with CSOs in the region.
- Fifty-one member organizations from Latin America are members of the Reality of Aid Network, whose work in the region is coordinated by the Asociación Latinoamericana de Organizaciones de Promoción al Desarrollo, A.C. – (Latin AmericanAssociation of Organizations for Development Promotion, ALOP). ALOP is an association of CSOs on development from 20 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (http://www.alop.org.mx).
- Reality of Aid in Europe comprises 26 civil society organizations, networks and national NGO platforms from 15 countries. Their work is coordinated by the European Network on Debt and Development (Eurodad, www.eurodad.org). The main role of the Reality of Aid in Europe is to monitor, analyze and influence the development cooperation of European bilateral donors and the European Commission.
North America & Non-European OECD
- Twelve organizations from six non-European OECD countries are coordinated by the Canadian Council for International Cooperation (CCIC), a coalition of voluntary sector organizations working worldwide to achieve sustainable human development (www.ccic.ca).